Friday, September 30, 2011

Quick note

Hello my friends,

Right now i'm waiting for the flight to Toronto and then it's a 2 hour wait for the flight to Calgary.

I think I've managed to eat myself through Kingston as this course fed you 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.

I had massive sleeping issues for the bulk of the week but got decent shut eye the last 2 days.

The biggest amount of activity was today. I walked along the lake for a bit before the wind tried to knock me over. Walked up and down Princess street ( street of stores). I have a hard time buying things in Ontario when at home all I have to pay is the 5% government sales tax rather then closer to 12% in Kingston as they have provincial tax as well.

Met great people on this trip and even though I sought sleep over festive drinking I still had a great time. The course was pretty fantastic too.

When I get home it will be unpack and pack for Dad's house.

Then after all that it will be get completely focused on the half marathon and getting to goal weight.

I hope you all had a great week. I'll be back soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: