Friday, September 09, 2011

Decisions

I've been thinking about my blog post yesterday and the part that said I would weigh in today as opposed to my regular meeting on Saturday morning.

The only reason that I thought about doing it today ( which started on Tuesday) was because I was going out with friends tonight.

Yesterday I also talked about going in with a plan tonight.

So now I'm thinking why would I weigh in today, maybe I should do it at my normal meeting.

A part of me just wants to get it over with so I can clear my mind.

I'll have to make a final decision within 2 hours and a bit.

When it all comes down to it the importance is that I go this week.

Today or tomorrow isn't really the issue.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

paulawannacracker said...

I find the more I "think" about the scale and avoid it... the more stressed I get. I figure that's when I just need to know the number and jump on the scale and own it.

You just might be pleasantly surprised. If not, acknowledge it and continue on your path to healthiness.

Best,
Paula