Saturday, September 03, 2011

Definitely fighting something

Slept pretty well last night backed up my bodymedia as I had far less "lying down" spots where I toss and turn. I think I needed it too.

Slept in and woke up around 9:30, weighed myself on my scale and saw the effects of last nights dinner reflected in the number. Not phased about it, it's just food. Wasn't feeling 100% as I definitely feel like I'm coming down with something as this has been going on for days. . It's mini symptoms right now like sneezing, coughing. I decided not to go to my meeting today opting to stay in pjs.

I had a glass of milk so I could take my vitamins. I don't like taking them with water as I can then taste it. I stayed up for a bit and went back to bed around 11am. I woke up again at 2pm.

I stayed in my PJs till 4pm then decided I should go for a walk. I just did 30min around the neighbourhood.

I think the rest helped as I felt better. Still tracked all my points/ calories today.

I'm happy that I do have another 3 days off so I can hopefully head off whatever I'm feeling.

I do intend to grocery shop tomorrow and depending on how I feel go to the gym.

Right now just listening to my body but also putting mind over matter.

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Kim said...

hope you feel great soon. Pjs until 4pm sounds like a nice relaxing day. You have a bodybugg or something else?