Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feeling blechy

Yesterday afternoon I started to feel off. I had a few sneezes and just felt like a cold or something was coming on.

I was also a bit freaked by the threat of an Air Canada strike as I've been really looking forward to this course I'm going to on Sunday.

I got to bed early last night and woke up with a sore throat...crap.

So I took an advil, gargled with Listerene and avoided milk. So far so good the sore throat is no longer sore. The sneezing is getting more frequent.

I made an executive decision to have another early night. Today was to be a run day but with the prospect of flying to Ontario on Sunday has me more focused on feeling better. I've done the being sick and in a hotel room before and don't want to do it again.

Hopefully this is only a 48 hour thing. I still have a run planned for Friday.

Hope all of you are feeling well.

Hugs!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Fatoutofskinny said...

Feel better!