Thursday, April 15, 2010

That's just weird

Yesterday I left my gym bag at home as I saw that we should have +8C by the time I got home. Well when I got home there was also mega wind so no workout for me.

I had lunch bought for me yesterday and we went to Wendy's. I had the Jr. Hamburger meal and I did eat all my fries. What I didn't realize is I totally miscounted my day and that left me with 1pt for dinner. So I had a bowl of cut up tomatos with one tbl spoon of Fig Balsamic dressing. It was yummy.

Then about an hour later I went prowling for food. I was not satisfied so I had one Girl Guide cookie, one piece of Velveeta thin, some Liberte Moka yogurt and it was totally ridiculous. Last night I wrote in my paper journal as opposed to the blog as I had to sort out what happened. What I should have done is write in the journal before I started prowling not after to catch that behaviour before it's in action.

This morning I weighed myself and I'm at my lowest weight this week...what? I totally expected to see a higher number than the day before. I got home tonight and weighed myself still lower than yesterday.

I got lunch paid for again today but today I made a smarter choice. I got the pasta with tomato basil sauce at Sunterra Market and ate half of it. I ate slowly and paid attention to how I was feeling. I just had some perogies for dinner with one of turkey burgers that were in the freezer and I'm sated plus on plan.

I had to pick up a package after work so I wound up taking a different bus. Wowsers are they making progress on West LRT (light rail transit). Many of the stops have been moved by 3 blocks or more due to the construction. It's craziness, this thing is supposed to be done in 2012 and at the rate their going it might be sooner. This also resulted in a longish walk home from that bus stop so I'm counting that as my activity tonight.

That's all I got for now.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

great job staying on track today!