Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can I say I was momentarily possessed?

Unbelievably stupid food decisions yesterday, I'm embarrassed but I'll tell you anyway. Yesterday I consumed a Burnt Almond chocolate bar although a 2pt mini bar would have sufficed. I also had quiche for lunch when I could have gone to Subway. For dinner while on route with a friend we did A&W drive thru, I could have just waited to eat at home. There I have stated it and now moving on.

I'm aiming for a lower point day today to conteract the damage of yesterday in addition to copious amounts of water. Cake decorating starts this evening so supper is a bit complicated but I have a plan.

Breakfast was:
Oatbran - 1
1tbsp Brown Sugar - 1
1c Milk - 2

A.M snack:
Coffee - 3
Yogurt - 1

Lunch:
Turkey/Ham Subway Sub - 5

So that's 13pts, I'm aiming for 22pts today which leaves 9 for supper. Cake decorating nights typically mean happy meals for supper do to the limited time. Cake decorating buddy picks up food so I'll stick to the kid's mac (Cheeseburger with Mac sauce) which I figure to be 9pts. Not eat the fries and have some steamed veggies when I get home after cake decorating. The goal is 3L of water today. I realize the MacDonald's is not the best option but that's the only place she can swing by on the way to get me and I don't want to be a pain in the ass so I'll conform to her. Not exactly clean eating as Living to Feel Good was talking about today (I was planning to pick up that book though).

Tomorrow will be better.

Have a groovy day!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

awesome job putting that little slip up behind you! Way to go!