Friday, May 12, 2006

Weigh In Tomorrow



And I am afraid.

Missed last week due to Vancouver and eating wasn't exactly fantastic there but there was lots of walking. The food at yesterdays shindig was heavy on the meat side with virtually no veggies on the buffet. My plan for today was to be very good. However, left overs from last night were offered as lunch today. I did make sure that half my plate was fruit. My dinner plan will either be veggie soup or oatmeal and lots of water. It's also the week before TOM which usually results in a gain for me so I really do think the odds are stacked against me this week.

I know that if I have a gain this week, I can lose it next week. The challenge for me is to keep my brain focused on the goal at hand and not have a "oh well let's just eat anything since the news won't be good" moment.

I have access to a vehicle tomorrow so I'm heading to Superstore to stock up on healthy and nutritious options. I always find that Superstores produce always looks like it fell off the back of a truck.

I think I'm going to make the quiche from the ESBM cookbook this weekend. It's only 3pts per serving so that with a side salad could be an excellent option for lunch next week.

Not a huge amount of stuff to discuss today.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I try to hit safeway for their produce, as you are right, the stuff at superstore leaves something to be desired.

If you gain, it'll be gone by next week, it's not a big deal, you are doing great. It will give you the motivation to rock it next week right?

take care xxx