Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 3/10 - Must be angelic from now on


First of all - Dinner with boy went alright. Thing is as of right this minute I have zero attraction to him. He's a super nice guy so I'll give it a second attempt at least.

Dinner was hard at The Keg. I picked mushroom chicken florentine, probably not the best pick but it seemed to come with the most vegetables. Chose the rice because it was wild grain. The other options were giant baked potatoe or garlic mashed potatoes.

Caved at dessert because I had been craving cheesecake since my friend H and I had salads at Brewsters and saw someone else eating what looked like the most amazing cheesecake in the world. It was disappointing which didn't make me feel any better about it that's for sure.

Today will be tough because it's 22pts, this I have a hard time with. I've got my day planned including dinner. I can easily work with this plan. Got probably 2.5l of water in yesterday. One litre alone was Crystal Light Iced Tea because it was 30 degrees here yesterday and it's supposed to be that again today. I'm not a fan of super hot weather, I'm not complaining though a couple years ago we had 40cm of snow at this time.

So here's to the plan:
Toast - 1
Nutella - 2
Milk - 2
Coffee - 2
Yogurt - 2
Strawberries - 1
ESBM Quiche - 3
Fruit Cup - 1
My tentatively planned dinner:
Perogies (Baked) - 3
Green Beans - 0
2x Turkey Bites - 2
Light Sour Cream - 1
Pudding - 2
Hershey Stick - 1
Subtotal: 23/22

Water: 3/3L Whoo hoo
Exercise: Walk outside if it's not too hot, if that doesn't happen it will be a workout dvd with the fan going full blast...Yes I'm a wimp - Walked home from the mall plus around dt. Not hard core but off my butt. 45 minutes in total.

ANTM side note:
Jade must not win. That girl irritates me to the core.

I can do this!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I agree, Jade looka lika man. I hate her!

jill spyker said...

Since I don't watch tv I have no idea who Jade is, but I hate her too!
Nothing like a little random thought to start a post. Anyway, I was going to say that often places like the Keg will give you two servings of veggies and no starch if you asked (although how anyone can turn down the double baked-baked potato is beyond me.
Also, i can empathise with the zero attraction but nice guy syndrome. Just had a coffee date with a guy that was good, we hung out for almost 4 hours, had coffee, played frisbee with the dog and chatted. Nice guy, just zero attraction. So we're going to go out again next friday and we'll see how that goes.