Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 1/10 Part 2 - A Tent Has Been Found!

Whew, I was getting nervous about this Relay for Life this weekend. Rain has been forecasted for two weeks, but never happens. Rain is of course forecasted for Friday to Saturday (Relay is 7pm to 7am). A very sweet older gentleman who I see every morning at my bus stop, informed me that it would rain.

I got an email this morning from our captain saying a tent has been found...so YIPPEE!

Well I completed my first 10 days of the 100 day challenge.
Here's my breakdown
Days OP:5/10 - Terrible!
Days with AP:7/10 - Better
Days with all H20:4/10 - Terrible!
Days with all fruit and veg:7/10

I definitely need to work on the OP and the Water, that's my challenge for the next 10 days. The days I wasn't OP weren't horribly bad with the exception of last Saturday. There was H20 every day just not my goal.

Even though my ESBM mexican lasagna is delicious the microwaving of low fat cheese is not so appetizing so I've given up on it. I will be buying lunch today instead.

Todays Plan:
Toast - 1
Nutella - 2
Milk - 2
Coffee - 2
Yogurt - 2
Apple - 1
Chili - 7
Banana - 1 or 2 -depends on size
Subtotal:19/27 - 8pts left.

I will be getting a bit of a walk in today, tonight I really need to get my relay gear together to bring with me to work tomorrow.

To Success!

No comments: