Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day 6/10 -New Hair Tonight!

I'm excited, I have an appointment at the Aveda Concept Salon that I've walked by a hundred times. I chose the student option because well it's Aveda, there not going to hire an idiot. Now I just have to control myself in regards to products. I love how all their stuff smells but also realize it's expensive.

I have shortish hair right now well it's almost to my shoulders and driving me crazy just because I have a lot of hair so now it's just a blob with no volume.

A little NSV from yesterday, my bus stopped at a gas station about 3 stops from the one I normally get off on so I got off the bus and walked home. It wasn't super far but considering it was after work and I was tired...I was proud of myself.

The only other excitement was I changed all the songs on my mp3 player. Plus I'm in the process of putting together a second blog dedicated to my love of products.

The Plan
Toast - 1
Nutella - 2
Milk - 2
Coffee - 2
Apple - 1
Homemade Taco Salad - 5
Salsa - 0
1 tbspLight Sour Cream - 1
Yogurt - 2
Subtotal:16/24

Not sure about supper yet, I really need to come up with meal plans.

I'm not doing great with the water this week, I just barely squeeked by with 6 cups yesterday. Today I will do better!

To Success!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Have fun at the salon. A new cut will feel so good!

Michelle said...

OOOOh
I am getting mine cut on Thursday..
Have you tried Izo Bizo on 4th street...? You are in Calgary right?? They are REALLY good there especially if you are wanting a funky cut.

I can't believe you eat nutella..If I had a jar in the house, it would be gone in a matter of minutes..inhaled. ;)

TanikaBrown said...

You must post pics!