Monday, May 22, 2006

Day 8/10 - Down 2.2!


Apparently I've found the key to weightloss...it's cheesecake. Well that's what I told my wi lady when I discovered I was down 2.2lb (She also advised me to keep it down). So that was two pieces of cheesecake last week, but also some healthier choices a whack of fruits and veggies plus some kick ass aps (including a 10k walk on Friday with the first half up hill).

Then I celebrated on Saturday with a 58pt day...not so proud of that but it was these stupid mini cupcakes that I probably shouldn't have purchased in the first place. All of a sudden I realized they where all gone...I live alone and no pets...yup it was just me.

I rebounded on Sunday I had a 22pt day down to the last pt. I had an abundance of flavourful veggies.

Today it is 26pts and I'm doing well with that too.

Got some activity in each day, 1hr mowing lawn on Sunday
(that is one heck of a workout especially when the grass is really long -my backyard was jungle lawn), shorter walk on Saturday and today. I'm toying with idea of going for a longer one later today.

I'm not going to regale you with all that I've eaten over the past 3 days. However, I do highly suggest that you all try the No Way Jose Mexican Lasagna in the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook. Made that today and it's awesome!!!!!! I love mexican food and this was absolute perfection to me. Comes in at 6pts per serving, had that with some spring mix salad and a bit of calorie wise Italian dressing...Delicious and still 6pts.

My walking buddy is away for a week so I must go it alone with the exercise routine. In fact, I'm going to use this week for a bit of experimenting to get the right mix of cardio, weights and pilates/yoga.

Plus in my endeavour to become more organized and thinking it was going to rain at some point this weekend (which it didn't). Got a binder and some protective pages so I can go through my slew of Shape magazines and just keep what I want instead of the whole dang magazine. We'll just see how long it takes me to do that :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Back to regular posting tomorrow

No comments: