Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 2/10


See below for my confession of only attaining one goal yesterday. I stayed within my points...yippee. My water sucked, I don't think I drank a whole litre. My exercise plan went out the window thanks to not managing my time all that well and not getting home until 8pm.

However today is a new day. I'm going out to dinner tonight with the boy from eharmony so points might be a challenge since it's the Keg. The good thing is I have mega activity planned for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so I should be able to offset dinner tonight.

Today's Goals : Day 2/10 part 1
Oatmeal-2
Brown Sugar - 1
Milk- 2
Coffee - 2
Yogurt - 2
Strawberries - 1
ESBM Quiche - 3
Mushroom Chicken Florentine with Rice pilaf (ate 3/4 of the chicken and half the rice) - 12?
Cheesecake with cherries - 8 (probably wishful thinking)
total: 32/24

So that leaves 12 pts for dinner which I should be able to work with. Obviously didn't do so great with the 12pts.
Activity will be walking to the Keg and back and then home from the bus. Probably close to 40min in total.

Water goal - 3L so far 2/3 - this is a must today thanks to the suspected high of 30 freakin degrees.


To success!

1 comment:

The Glitterati said...

30 degrees! Yikes. It's raining over here... we never seem to be on the same page, weather wise.

Good luck with the boy, hope you have a fun time!