Thursday, January 08, 2009

When will the snow go away

Exciting day today. First fire alarm at work and announcements that some floors needed to be evacuated but 2min later they said the alarm is off. Happy my floor didn't have to evacuate as it was pretty cold today.

For 3 hours it snowed and the view from my window looked like a blizzard. This type of weather makes me want to snack. I bought lunch at Wendy's today (small chili and side salad=4pts) and I was so tempted to get a frosty and then I had a little self talking to myself "You don't need a frosty".

The personal trainer is costing me $50 a session, so it's not cheap but if it leads to results it will be worth the money. I feel for the guy I have the schedule from hell. So I hope he's flexible.

So I'm watching the Biggest Loser and why do they have to tell you all the main points of this episode in the opening credits.

One of my favourite lines "I can't believe I'm in the 24hr Gym where Jillian and Bob try to kill people".

I'm a bit nervous about my first session with the trainer. I'm curious as to what they'll assess. I'll fill you in of course.

The other thing I love about my new computer is the fingerprint scanner. I can program all my login information like blogger, weightwatchers, webmail and then all I have to do is scan my fingerprint.

Not knowing a thing about wireless routers I picked a fantastic one D-Link Extreme N Router. I have no dead spots in my house and my Itouch could still get a wifi signal 2 houses down. Not that I need wireless access two houses down but at least I know I can use the computer on the patio in the summer.

I think this weekend will include some food prep. Even something simple like cutting broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces for quick steaming during the week.

Alright that's all I got for today, talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

I think you are going to love the personal trainer AND the smoking way your body will change. I can't wait to read about your first session!