Saturday, January 10, 2009

OMG - I'm sore

I didn't really think I exerted myself all that much yesterday but wowsers I can feel it today. I feel every muscle in my body protesting - kudos Lincoln the Trainer.

Down 1lb today which I guess is my official start weight for this challenge so I've updated my weigh in tracker on the right.

Things I did well this week:
Tracking

Things I need to work on next week:
Water

I hit my water target twice this week, definitely room for improvement.

Today the plan is to grocery shop and clean my house so tomorrow I can do cardio at the gym near my house and just chill a little. I should do some cooking as well. Last week I have low point combo of Wendy's small chili and a side salad (4pts) a number of times. While that's a good go to I'm getting a bit bored.

I might be back later we'll see if anything interesting happens.

Later

No comments: