Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mr. Jay is awesome


No Transit Strike!!!!! Whoo hoo, last minute deal yesterday. I'm so incredibly relieved.


No incidents with beverages today, however I did poor a pack of sugar into the garbage...not on purpose. It's becoming quite obvious that I need a vacation.


Here's the skinny on my spaghetti squash dinner:

If you're unfamiliar with making spaghetti squash, I make it in the microwave. I cut the ends off by a bit and then slice it down the middle, scoop out the seeds and then place cut side down in a glass dish, put about 1cm of water in the bottom, then nuke it for 7 minutes. When done, be careful it's hot, I take a fork and scrap out the inside of the squash.


I always use Ragu plain pasta sauce as my base and then add stuff to it. So the other night I added one cooked cut up hamburger pattie, tomatoe, red onion, garlic chili sauce. I change it up each time I do it. I put the spaghetti squash in the sauce so that it's completely coated.


Watched Canada's Next Top Model, which will now be referred to as CNTP. I really like it, I think the girls are better than last year and Mr. Jay is an excellent host.


Totally looking forward to Pirate Masters tonight, I hope it's not stupid.


Not having a tv guide of any kind this week has been hard. I missed So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD). However I heard on the radio that there's another episode tonight.


Mowed the jungle lawn and managed to avoid the aggressive mosquitos. Off rocks!


Tonight I really need to yoga and clean my house.
I've got my day planned point wise and nothing will distract me today!
Have a great day everybody!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Yup, there's another episode of So You Think You Can Dance on tonight. Last night was good (especially the ballroom couple with the hiccups and winks). The Spaghetti squash sounds good. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

katieo said...

Thanks for the Spaghetti Squash deets!

Living to Feel Good said...

Argh I posted under the wrong one. Please read my reply from your Wednesday post. It's for todays post. Sorry for being confusing. :P

Unknown said...

I'm gunna have to buy the squash when I go shopping, you've inspired me! Sounds great.

I saw CNTP too, and it wasn't bad - Like like Jay a lot too - we'll see how the photos go, that's really why I watch the show.

I also happened to catch Pirate Masters and I'm so pissed that they voted that guy out!! He was so strange, and I couldn't decided if i really liked him and he was hot - or if he was creepy looking and dorky. I really didn't want him to go home.. ah well. It was... a different show, I might try and catch it next week.

Living to Feel Good said...

Does it taste more like zucchini?

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Sort of like zucchini combined with squash but not so mushy.