Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yo Ho Ho

Just to be clear there was a lot of talking during those 3 days of yoga as well going over the history. We had longer savasanas which were lovely. The whole time we did Hatha yoga but I prefer this style but honestly haven't really tried the other types. I think I'm meant to stay away from hot yoga. According to ayurveda my dosha is Pitta, so I'm to avoid heat. Which is funny as I'm not fond of hot weather. Of course the last time I did anything with ayurveda was a long time ago so now I might be more Vata. I'll have to look into that.

I saw Pirates 3 last night and it was pretty good. I haven't seen 2 so some parts were a little confusing. It was long but make sure you stay for the end of the credits for a final scene. Thanks to Sarah at Living to Feel Good for mentioning that. I definitely recommend you see it. The scenery, costumes, make-up and special effects are phenomenal. I love Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow at his finest and Orlando Bloom looks mighty fine in this one.

I'm super excited about all the summer previews. My colleague is picking up a Transformer Mr. Potato Head for me. Optimash Prime....hee hee. I also want to see Ocean's 13, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, Harry Potter and I'm sure there's more.

Not a lot to talk about today, but if something hits me I'll be back.

Have a groovy tuesday!

1 comment:

katieo said...

Optimash Prime?
LOL! I love the recent character potatohead phenom!