Friday, May 18, 2007

Long Weekend!!!!!

So the day is off to an interesting start already.
Everyone got a seat on the bus - it will be quiet today
Had to explain an web address 6 times - testing patience
Had a candidate leave a job at an oil company because she doesn't want to make travel arrangements or arrange catering - Hello? Stupidity abounds.

I did a 5K walk last night and the Earth episode of Namaste yoga. I attempted the Lotus episode but can't for the life of me do a forward plank. For those who don't know, that's facing up as opposed to down and it's truly evil.

Wound up having Fibre One tortilla chips and salsa for dinner with a few slices of lean Montreal smoked beef. I had no get up and go. My walk was slower and I didn't feel like cooking whatsoever. Strangely the scale showed no change this morning...

Tonight is dinner out with H and J and I'm so looking forward to it. We're heading to a favourit pub and hoped for the patio but I think rain clouds are here. Doesn't matter, good company is what matters.

The plan for the weekend, providing it doesn't rain...yard work. I want to haul out my patio set.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and plays safe.

1 comment:

The Glitterati said...

Happy May Long!! Big congrats on staying OP on Wednesday!

And seriously, who objects to arranging catering? In the routine-based world of admin, you'd think arranging catering would be kind of fun! Weirdo.