Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Whoo Hoo it worked

I successfully logged into my online class yesterday and I did my test as well so now the only thing between me and being finished is "The Group Project". I have my question and a bit of research but we wanted to all have our questions finished by Friday. Which means homework tonight and fraudulent research during work hours tomorrow. I'm going out to dinner Thursday night. I just need to have it done sometime on Friday so it can be in the late hours. The project isn't due until Wednesday. Of course we still need to compile all the work.

I really really despise group projects. I prefer to work solo especially if there are grades involved.

Food wise last night was just weird. Had breakfast at 5:30am, got lured into seeking out an egg english muffin at 10:30. They were out of english muffins so got it on a bagel (should have chosed toast). However I did vow to not eat again until I was hungry. So at 5pm met a friend for a latte and she gave the other half of her carrot cake. O.K not ideal but at least it wasn't hole. Got home and had to keep an eye on the clock so I could log into my course before 7:30. Had Baby Bell cheese and turkey bites for dinner.

Weighed myself this morning and I was down 2lbs. Weird, just plain weird. Today was better. Had to go to meeting at lunch but the portions weren't big. However it will be soup for dinner. This has been a bad week for tracking and exercise. Oh well it's a week out of the rest of my life.

I shall pick up and move on.

Hope everyone had a great day and we'll see ya tomorrow.

No comments: