Friday, January 19, 2007

Now I remember

Why there were moments I didn't like school. I've been working on my half of one question for my group project all afternoon and the more research I do the more frustrated I get. Mostly because I can't find that many valid resources online. The sad thing is my question is in regards to search engines and meta search engines. 3 out 6 of my group have posted their answers and were in discussion for a volunteer to but it all together. I volunteered since my question got split in half to go to the missing in action group member...who hasn't responded to anything in our discussion boards or email. The good thing is a bulk of my question can be answered by personal impressions. Like the pros and cons of certain searches. I said I'd post the final version by Sunday so that gives us 2.5 days to submit the final version. I'm feeling exam stress right now and I haven't felt that in a very long time. It would probably help if I was passionate about search engines...but I'm not. I must just think that once this project is done the course is finished. I will get to the other side.

I even toyed with the idea of skipping WW to work on this and then I realized that would be stupid. I have tonight and a fair bit of Saturday. I would like to post my stuff so the group can see it before we put it all together.

Dinner last night was great and not point friendly so today has been perfectly OP. It's a bit pathetic that I think one day of good behaviour will make it all good. I have talked myself out of all sorts of stuff knowing that it was just stress that made me want to eat.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Hiya Cowgirl!

Long time, no write.:-) I'm starting to re-surface again. I haven't caught up on your blog (no time), but I'm starting my weight loss journey again. And as always, I'll be coming here for some inspiration.:-)