Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Onwards and upwards

Officially finished my first online course today, now I wait for the final mark. Signed up for the second one, I had until the 28thto register online though in theory the class started on the 22nd.
This is one of the core courses no more pre-requisites...I think I just freaked myself out.

I've spent the last two days getting the final project for the first class sorted. It looks could and I've submitted it. Another team member fixed the references of rebel Question 3 team member. That person owes us big, there were a huge amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in their portion. Good luck in future courses buddy.

Food wise I haven't been perfect. Two days in a row I had home made banana/low fat ice cream/ PC chocolate sauce sundaes. Workouts have been difficult to schedule because of this school stuff and scrambling to find a gift suitable for an 11 year old...I'm very out of touch of what's in that group. I got her a dvd that her mom said she like.

I'll definitely have to consider early morning workouts or do early morning school work.

2 comments:

The Glitterati said...

Wow, I have missed so much! First, congrats on the 100%! Hopefully the prof agrees to see 2 versions of the answer... arguing w/ pompus bums is no fun at all. Stop freaking yourself out about your course! You have uber German order, you will take it one step at a time, and before you know it, you'll be done with flying colours!

Oh, and please wish the 11-yr old a very happy birthday from me! I can't believe she's 11! Is the little genius ready for University yet?

Cowgirl Warrior said...

11 year old is definitely ready for University, I think she and her mother are turning into the Gilmour Girls..well dialogue wise anyway.

Thank you for the re-assurance in my intellectual ability and German order. If I'm stressed I'll turn to you for advice :)