Sunday, January 21, 2007

Now what?

I got 100% on my assignment for my online class and that made me really happy. Now I have an interesting dilemma. For my group project, another person and I split a question because there's 5 questions and 6 people. He and I both posted our answers and are styles and how we interpreted the question are totally different. I think his is whacked and that he may be a bit of a pompous you know what. This is just a gut feeling.
However, I did email our prof to see if he was open to seeing it in two parts. I don't have a clue how I would fit mine into his or his into mine. I'm not saying I'm perfect, perhaps I misinterpreted the question.

I really don't know what to do. I posted a message on our groups discussion board to see what they thought. I guess I have to wait for that.

Plan wise I've been very good today and I'm actually drinking my water.

I'm super excited because Battlestar Galllactica is back tonight...yes I'm a sci fi geek and proud of it :)

No comments: