Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46-huh?

Hello my friends

The weekend flew buy but nothing really happened. It got sucked up by errands and housework pretty much. I have this habit of pretty much goofing off from Friday to Saturday and then have a bizillion things to accomplish on Sunday.

Got 4 hours of sleep Sunday night so that was a bit rough getting up at 3:30am.

I fell victim to the Valentine's Day snacks provided at work. So I decided to only eat when I was hungry for the rest of the day.

When I got back to camp I did some spinning for 30min and really pushed myself. I wound up not going for dinner and just snacked on some almonds as I didn't want to eat close to bed time. I was never hungry. I did use weekly points today thanks to my attack of the baked goods.

This morning I scheduled my food in my outlook calendar to help me stay on a consistent schedule. I have a whack of fruit to act as snacks and wad quite happy to see plums and peaches this morning.

Have a groovy day....hugs

No comments: