Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42 - whoa they actually plowed

Hello my friends,

I hope your Friday was fabulous. This will sound strange but I'm still getting used to being off on Fridays. There's no doubt that far more than 40 hours are happening from Mon to Thurs as the average day is closer to 12 hours so Friday to Sunday off is great. I'm still figuring out what to do with this extra day.

Today I slept in till 8:30, I first looked at the alarm at 6:30 and then shazaam it was 2hrs later. Breakfast was an Ezezkiel raisin english muffin with some Crofter's Superfruit Jam (the North American version) and a glass of milk. Had a cup of coffee and a kiwi before I headed out for the gym.

The Iron Rep class was 45min today. There are two classes today. The one on Thurs and Sat are an hour. It turns out you don't do lunges and shoulders in the 45min workout. It was good workout I accidentally started with way more weight than I intended so it was challenging. I then did 35min on the treadmill plus it was another 30min of walking as I walked to the gym and back. I think go forward I might stick to the Saturday class to get a full body workout. I'm contemplating yoga but may do that tomorrow.

I really need to focus on re-establishing a practice so that will be part of this week's coming goals.

I made fried eggs for the first time in my life today. I eat them boiled, poached and scambled but I was never all that into fried as I used to see my Dad eat them. Today I wanted fast as I got home at 2pm and I was hungry. So for lunch I made the eggs in a wee bit of garlic butter (less than a teaspoon in a non stick pan) with toast and asperagus on the side.

I then got to clearing off the pvr a little. I wanted to eat dinner no later than 6pm as I'm now on food cut off for weigh in tomorrow. I wound up having a bowl of multigrain Cheerios with strawberries. I was debating on making a spinach salad but I wasn't in to all the prep.

I was getting ready to go to the gym I heard this strange noise and looked out the window to see a grader going past my house moving snow out of the way. I don't remember ever seeing this on my street ever...

Huh

Totally looking forward to tomorrow's meeting as it's been weeks since I've sat through one. Watched yesterday's Oprah with Jennifer Hudson today too.

Alright my friends have a nice evening.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Scrummy said...

You did GREAT in the class today - so proud of you for pushing yourself and for sticking to your plan. Keep it up!

Need to Get ME Back said...

I watched that Oprah today too. She looks so good! It makes me glad I am doing weight watchers. I wish she would share her starting weight and current weight tho.