Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Day 31 and 32 - In the blink of an eye

Hello my friends,

Thank you for your fabulous comments. I do my best to follow people who follow me so I'll get myself up to date this weekend.

So far Monday and Tuesday have blown by. They were long days but good days.

I tracked, I almost drank 2l of water - closer to 1.5L. I was on the spin bike for half an hour yesterday and I hit the treadmill for an hour tonight.

I played with the hills option tonight and I think I prefer random.

My good friend is nursing a broken heart and I so wish there was something I could do. I know from experience that the only thing I can do is be there for her.

Plan wise just taking it day by day. This weekend I'm going to a different grocery store as my regular one has been out of ground turkey for 3 weeks in a row.

Now watching BL.

Hope you had a fabulous Monday and Tuesday.

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

What are you thinking of Biggest Loser this season?