Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 1 - Keep it simple

I'm starting my mission to get my head straight at Day 1. I'm might call this a re-start but what Questions for Dessert posted today was an awesome reminder. This is not starting over at 204lbs, this is not feeling winded going up one flight of stairs or the size 16 pants I used to have to buy. In fact my size 12s are a little loose.

I am putting the past in the past and leaving it there.

This mission is to get refocused and focus on the basics going forward. I need all of my mojo back. I like to think I tried to do this since the new plan started but I never really let go of the old program or I completely blocked out any program.

I could eat my daily points and flex points on the old plan and consistently lose. I don't know how my body reacts to the new plan. It really comes down to finding what works for you.

This week I'm just going to stick to my 29pts per day and not plan on using any weekly points. I might not use any activity points either as I figure things out. I'm going to listen to my body - crazy I know. 

Another big thing is don't compare myself to anyone else. Everyone is different.

So apart from thinking today is Sunday I have had a good day so far. All is tracked and I'm measuring (not guessing). I had to go the post office today and decided to walk so all in there and back it was 45min. My yoga mat is rolled out for a little later.

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Enz said...

If today feels like Sunday, then tomorrow will be a bonus day for you :)

You're right, it's not a "new" start, it's just changing direction towards where you want to go.

Dani- danielleislosingit said...

Listening to your body is never crazy! You go girl:)