Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 37 - Sleeping in messes me up

Woke up a wee more sore then yesterday and when I went to bed last night I could totally feel it in my upper shoulders, abs and neck. At one point I wanted to turn over and my head was not moving without help.

It was much better as the day wore on. I had to zip back to the grocery store because I forgot a few things and picked up an all natural peanut butter to take to site. Last week I made a banana and pb sandwich for lunch one day and really enjoyed it. The only pb we have at site is the shortening plus peanuts version. That trip also resulted in todays workout as I walked there and back.

Sleeping in always messes me up food wise. Later breakfast leads to later lunch and I need to be in bed early tonight so it messes with me. Instead of 3 meals and two snacks it's sort of a chain of snacking.

Tomorrow will be back on schedule and this week I'm heading out with the plan to schedule my meals and of course vow to the plan I said before - no cookies, no dessert for the week.

My site bag is packed and clothes for tomorrow are laid out. I'll be in bed in about 30min to hopefully get some quality shut eye before the early flight tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great Sunday and here's to a great week for all of us.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

I'm with you..a great week for all of us!