Friday, May 21, 2010

Plugged through!

I had a mega to do list to get through today and I did it. It took awhile and at one point I didn't think I'd get done but I did . Of course as I was packing up to leave work when I thought of two things to add to a list for Tuesday.

Day 3 in a row of staying on plan. I'm hoping that's good enough to knock out the gain from last week but I also realized I'm fighting TOM this week but I've had no snackapalooza cravings. That's probably due to my damage control mode from my trip earlier this week. It looks like I'll be going back to Fort Mac for some meetings on Thursday but back the same day.

When I got home from work I was knackered so I just put my head on the sofa pillow for a minute and I woke up 30min later. I checked in with my Dad who is now not coming in this weekend due to the pathetic weather (high of +8 tomorrow). I then decided to shake off the tired and head out for my "last chance workout" and went for a walk.

Tonight:
553 calories burned/ 1hr30/ 9.46K/ Pace 9:37-5:28
Heart rate: Avg 72%, Max 82%

I didn't feel fast but that was o.k it usually takes me about 5K before I'm really in the zone. I was enjoying the cooler weather with hardly anyone around.

Thank you to my Epicure goddesses for their suggestions, I followed the Epicure recipe by accident so it definitely lookes like I need to play with this a bit. I've made the error of adding to much chipotle chili pepper before. A while back I made some pretty potent turkey burgers. They were good but a bit beyond my spice comfort level.

I think this weekend is going to be dedicated to some cooking. I feel like making some stuff like the radish hash browns I saw here today. I caught the tail end of Rachel Ray today and thought the chicken kabobs looked rather yummy. I also feel like making some other protein dishes to add to veggies throughout the week. I think it will be a rather creative grocery shop tomorrow. I also want to make rice crispie squares and I have no clue where that came from.

I am seriously looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday and Monday, I won't be tomorrow of course because I have my weigh in habits.

I hope you all had a fabulous Friday and if you're going away this weekend play safe.

Hugs!!!

No comments: