Sunday, May 02, 2010

I've come to the conclusion

That I'm not a big fan of big malls.

I got to Chinook about 10min before the opened so I sat down and waited. The aroma in the air was the Cinnzeo and Saucy Pretzel Company. I resisted.

I zipped into Sears and the women's clothing department looked like a bomb went off. It was super messy which immediately turned me off of shopping. I did find a pair of black pants and got 40% off. Then it was off to Payless to exchange a pair of shoes. The salesclerk there was awesome.

I then moved my way to Old Navy, found nothing but super casual clothes there. Also checked out Reitmans and again super casual clothes. I decided to eat something there so I wasn't starving when I got home so I just had a Baby burger at A&W (5pts) and a bottle of water.

I don't do well in giant malls as I find the choices overwhelming. I'm more comfortable looking for work clothes downtown and when their finished renos it will be fantastic.

I went for a walk first thing this morning as I knew I'd be tired after Chinook. Here are the details:

311 calories burned/ 51:31/ 5.26K/ Pace 9:48-6:39
Heart rate: Avg 78%, Max 84%.

Yesterday I was looking through Shaw on Demand and found the series Spartacus. I watched a few episodes last night and will watch a couple tonight. It's going to be early to bed as I have to get on the plane tomorrow morning.

Not sure if I'll be blogging tomorrow as I need to get back into the routine of camp. If not, have a fabulous Monday. I hope you all had a great day today too.

Hugs!!!

No comments: