Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Whoa....

Got into work this morning and asked where someone was, was then told 3 people were let go yesterday. Whoa..... I didn't see that coming at all. I feel so bad for them and for the people who were there yesterday. I was blissfully unaware having the day off. They had the whole day to think about it.

Mood was alright today. They loved the cupcakes and I think I hit the ball out of the park with the icing. One person said it tasted like ice cream. That's a keeper.

Day was a series of meetings and a chat with my supervisor. I get to keep the area I have so that's good.

Met up with trainer at the end of the day.

It was a bit of a blur as I was pretty tired.
Started with warm up.

Then it was lunges holding a 15lb weight in each hand - I estimate about 20.
Then 21 standing overhead presses - 40lbs
Then 21 leg lifts
Repeat lunges
Then 15 standing overhead presses -45lbs
Then 15 leg lifts
Repeat lunges
Then 9 standing overhead presses - 50lbs
Then 9 leg lifts

Then 5 deadlifts - 60lbs
Then 15 bench presses - 40lbs
Then 20 sit ups - new style (lay down with a towel under your lower back and put your heels together.

Then 5 deadlifts - 65lbs
Then 15 bench presses - 45lbs
Repeat 20 sit ups

Then 5 deadlifts - 70lbs
Then 15 bench presses - 50lbs
Repeat 20 sit ups.

We finished off with as many squats (bum had to hit dumbell on the floor) and as many dumbell swings 17.5lb.

I was ok up to the last bit and then I felt nauseaus and slowed down considerably.

It was a good workout and as of this minute I have 8 sessions left with trainer. I counted today so I had a final number.

Eating was not so good today as I went for lunch with a group and made stupid choices.

However tomorrow is a new day and I just have to take it one day at a time.

That's it for today....hugs!

No comments: