Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weight training + Yoga = yikes

Oy my muscles were tight today and especially in all the areas that had been weight training the day before. I could really feel it in my shoulders and wrists.

Weight training doesn't exactly work on flexibility that's for sure. Trainer likes to say he's training athletes for the game of life. Sure in terms of strength but flexibility is important too. Note to self make sure a good yoga practice follows weight training.

I'm committing to two days of cardio this week so that's on tap of tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've focused solely on cardio.

New tracker was different for me today. I didn't write down any points, I just focused on healthy options. One could easily track points in this. We'll see how this plays out.

I'm really hoping Tara wins Biggest Loser.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Angela Power said...

I'm getting back into the weight training and it's been a looooooong time!