Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's done

My performance management and training class that is...no longer do I need to spend 3 hrs in a class room after putting in a 9hr day at work. The class was fun though we played a game of Jeopardy that was absolutely hilarious. There were 3 groups and each had to come up with an animal sound as a their buzzer sound. My group went with something along the lines of "EEE-EEE-EEE" really fast. Apparenlty it's some type of monkey. We got a lot of questions just because we squashed out the sound of the other groups (Kaw-Kaw) and Moo, our sound was far more piercing.

So one more paper - a two pager and I'm completely done.

Had my first quarter mini review at work and apparently I'm doing a good job.

Trainer emailed me back with what I missed:

100 feet of lunges
21 pull up
21 push up
21 sit up

Repeat the 100 feet then do 18, 15,12, 9, 6 reps for pull up, push up, sit up

Sound fun huh? Not sure how many lunges make up 100 feet but I'm sure that's alot especially 6 times. Can't wait to see what happens on Thursday.

Must make a shout out to the Glitterati, if I have a daughter one day I want her to be just like her -Smart, funny and a beautiful person. This beauty wunderkid tracked down the name of the Orly nail polish that I have on my toes and gave me not one but two potential alternatives....along with pictures. To top it off she's an overall genius, not just about beauty products.

Alright tomorrow will be a bit of a sad day as it's the anniversary of my Mother's passing, it happened 7 years ago so the wound is not fresh but I still miss her.

So take care kids and take a moment to appreciate all those you love as time passes in a moment.

Hugs!

1 comment:

The Glitterati said...

Awww shucks, you're making me blush. But it really means a lot coming from you, thank you!!

I'm glad you're done with the class... the 3 hour ones I find exhausting, and that's NOT after a 9-hour work day. You are a machine! And obviously the key to winning any group game is loud, obnoxious, volume (my forté). :)

Will be thinking of you today, lots of love and big hugs!