Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Totally on track for the first time in a long time

I tracked everything I ate today and I'm totally OP, I drank all my water too. Wow, I didn't think I had it in me anymore.

In the first few days of tracking I blew all of my flex points and I was over by 6, but happily with exercise the WW online tracker doesn't look like stocks are declining. Plus with the trainer workout tomorrow I'll be out of the hole.

I had intentions of doing 1hr of yoga tonight but I wasn't feeling the dvd so I did a bit on my own and may do some more. My more important intention is to really start to study every day until the NKE test on May 2nd.

I had to do a lot of self talk today like "Don't eat that you have a plan for dinner" and "You don't need a snack".

I now really like my Tim Horton coffee with milk instead of cream....who knew.

So this day is done and it went well, now the goal is to repeat that tomorrow.

Toon in for the trainer workout description tomorrow.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I prefer milk now. Only once in a blue moon do I use cream in a restaurant and then I don't use sugar. Crazy how you can morph your likes and dislikes of some stuff all in the name of health. :)