Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope all of you are doing whatever you want today, whether that's the church thing or the family thing or something entirely different.

My friday was spent cleaning my house and I took the neighbours dog for a walk. We tried to go to the off leash park (which most dogs adore) however this dog was not feeling it. We got there and went about 20 feet into the park and then she saw an old golden retriever and wanted the heck out of there. Alright then so we crossed over back to our neighbourhood and she picked up on the 5K route I took her on when I was looking after her.

Saturday was day with Dad, we conquered Superstore thinking most people would be out of town. We were wrong. My Dad is 86 and you probably wouldn't be able to tell that but I can tell the arthritis is bothering him more than before. Heck he's 86 I strongly encourage rests. So I'm happy that the weather is heading into more temperate conditions not the wild and woolly march with extreme temperature changes. This should make him feel better.

Today he left at a quarter to 8am to head home and avoid traffic. So I started laundry and I need to bake cupcakes today.

When I dropped off the dog on Friday, my neighbour (who is also one of my yoga buddies from the community classes) asked me if I was interested in doing a yoga session on Sunday. A yoga studio near by does have a class today from 4pm to 5:15pm. I'll wait to hear from her but if not I'll definitely be doing some on my own.

I also want to have a rough copy of my cost benefit summary done today as it's due on Tuesday.

I took tomorrow off as well, tomorrow I want to focus on NKE prepartations and making strawberry buttercream for the cupcakes. Plus I need to remember to pack gym clothes as I have a session on Tuesday which is not normally a gym day. There's no yoga because of the easter holiday so that works. I must remember to go to yoga on the 21st.

Alright my friends now you're up to date on what I've been up to.

Hugs!

No comments: