Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Totally slept in today and tried Multi Grain Cheerios with a banana for breakfast. I was prompted to buy this cereal after watching Jillian's plug on Biggest Loser. It's true 100cal and 5g of fibre.


I do often find the product plugs during shows somewhat irritating. I was watching Chuck the other day and out comes Subway subs and the $5 foot long promo. What sold me on the cereal is that I'm getting bored with my usual cereals and I like that they mentioned why it was a good choice and not just focus on the multigrain part.

Did a whole lot of laundry today and cooking. Not as much cleaning as I would have liked to do apart from dusting but I can tackle it in smaller chunks throughout the week. I asked for Monday off so I'll have a 4 day weekend over Easter. It hasn't been approved yet but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

I don't plan on taking any vacation time until the work thing is sorted and I know where I land. Instead I'll take advantage of the paid time off days and tack them onto weekends here and there.


Today I baked two potatoes in the toaster oven. I was craving baked potatoe and normally I make it in the microwave which isn't baking it's steaming. There is definitely a difference my friends. Had one for supper and split the other one in half and made stuffed potatoes. That will be part of my lunch for two days along with a hamburger patty. Tomorrow's dinner will be left over pizza and some veg.


It's back to the gym tomorrow so we'll see how my return after melt down goes.
Stay tuned.

Hugs!

No comments: