Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The week of the snack attack

I despise the week before TOM, I despise the fact that my inate urge is to seek out snacks and it always takes me a few days to figure out why. Then even though I know why, it still happens.
Blah, blah and more blah. I need to keep it together for the next 3 days. Stepped on the scale this morning and I was up half a pound...not too bad but as said above...3 days to go.

I was doing well until I watched someone eat Dutch Crunch chips in a meeting. I got Ms Vicky chips...bad but not as bad as normal chips at least I paired it with a Canada Dry Sparkling with lemon - love it and is equal to water no salt, no sugar, no apertame. The really crazy part is right now my stomach is grumbling.

I had Special K for breakfast because the egg on toast I planned didn't turn out so well. I was trying out this new microwave egg poacher. I followed the directions and put it in for the suggested time and it wasn't even close to being done. I put it in for a few more minutes and it looked o.k. Then I put it on my toast and it was super runny. Blah! My plan was to have protein for breakfast so the urge to snack would not be that strong. Special K is useless at keeping one feeling full.

Lunch and morning snack were perfectly OP. Then the chips...at least I can modify dinner and did have a good amount of points to play with.

Today is a rest day so I'm happy ANTM is on tonight. If I'm distracted I will not nosh. Have to tape Biggest Loser due to self imposed bed time.

There's a BBQ happening on Saturday so I should focus all my bad eating desires on that day...yeah that's the plan.

Must now go and avoid all things edible until supper (egg white omelette with veggies perhaps).

Out!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i totally get that " i want cereal for breakfast", but damn it's not filling and i'm munching on carrots at 10:30!

10:30 seems way too early be munching on carrots!!