Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 - foodapalooza

Yesterday there was no workout as by the time I got back to my room I was zonked. It was a very long day that's for sure.

Tonight I got on the spin bike and biked for 30min. When I got in the room the class was going on, by class I mean a spinning workout on the tv and there were 5 guys in there pedalling away. K and I hoped on bikes in the back. I put my ipod on and did low resistance for one song and high resistance for another song and repeat. I did this for 30min. That definitely worked up a good sweat.
8
I battled the snack monster all day today as my hormones have kicked off foodapalooza week.

I can't say I've given the ProPoints my best go yet. This week was was difficult to all day meetings and weird week again. Next week my life will go back to regular scheduling programming.

The plan to go to the Iron Reps class when we land tomorrow is still on. I have massage booked for Friday which will be awesome. I also plan to pick up some bike shorts as those spin bikes are pretty uncomfortable.

Not sure if I'll be blogging tomorrow it will depend on the energy level as that class doesn't end till 8pm.

Hope your Wednesday was awesome!!!!!

No comments: