Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11- still in the groove

I was in a bit of a funk today that I found difficult to shake. It's a combination of a few things and I came to the realization I'm on my own. Which quite frankly annoyed me. So a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do = suck it up.

I kept to no dessert at dinner and I've tracked everything. Water was a bit more of a challenge today but the 2L are completed. After dinner I rowed for 30min, well it was probably a wee less than 30 as I had to fiddle with my iphone but I'm thinking the walk there and back to my room makes up the difference.

Now I'm watching Biggest Loser as I wait for the washer to finish. I find it interesting that the "unknown" trainers are still unknown so I wonder when they'll be 100% revealed. Makes for an interesting season though.

Hope your Tuesday was awesome.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Chubby McGee said...

Good job sucking it up. Isn't it funny how we have to train our minds to do that. It's that "sink or swim" thing that will either help us accomplish our goals OR help us attack the gallon of ice cream that's hiding in the back of the freezer. GREAT WORK staying focused! GREAT work. It's hard! I know.

*big hugs* Have a wonderful Wednesday!