Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Yo

Didn't post last night because I got sucked into Biggest Loser and was then knackered.

Not terribly suprised Tina got the boot after her "I want to stay", "I want to go home", "I want to stay".

Is it just me or does this cast lack some get up and go?

I'm still trying to shake some of this cold off. Right now I have the cough that won't die. Highly irritating and aggravated by activity- also irritating.

It seemed like a really long day today and I'm zonked. I tried a new Smart One's frozen meal for dinner. Well new to me anyway it was the Sante Fe Rice and Beans. I really liked it. My other fave is the broccoli fettucini one.

I'm heading out Friday night for a girls night which I'm very much looking forward to but now I'm trying to figure out weigh in. Do I weigh in early or face the consequences on Saturday morning....decisions, decisions.

Next Friday I'm going to the Rocky Mountain Food and Wine Fest so again will run into an issue with weigh in on Saturday morning.

I'm starting to think I might just need to switch to a different weigh in day. I wouldn't mind having the ability to sleep in on Saturday mornings. I'll have to look into that.

I'm hoping by the weekend I can resume activity. I do miss workouts which I'd never thought I'd hear myself say.

I hope you all had a fabulous couple of days.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Gillion said...

Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.