Monday, October 11, 2010

Whoa

The other day when I was preparing to head out for a walk I felt something odd on the bottom of my runner. I flipped it over and looked at the sole and literally said "whoa". The sole was completely worn down on one side and then I checked the other shoe and it was the same thing. It was time for those runners to be retired.

So my indoor pair is now my outdoor pair and I ordered a new indoor pair from Running Room for instore pick up. I like to keep two seperate pairs so I don't need to pick out the rocks when taking the outdoor indoor.

Stepped on the scale this morning and it's showing 2lbs down from Thursday. Now the mission is not to mess it up.

I had my traditional Oatbran for breakfast then checked my email. I had an email from Women's Health about speeding up your metabolism. The article I read was all about protein.

I know protein is important and it's always been a challenge for me. For lunch I decided to make a home made egg mcmuffin and then thought I should try this for breakfast tomorrow. So I'm going to and see how long it keeps me full. For dinner I wanted spaghetti so I had one cup with 1/2 cup organic tomato sauce. I added about 1/3C of my left over turkey taco meat to add some protein.

This afternoon I headed for another mega walk and this time my pace was faster. I did 8.2km in 1hr 12min. It was cooler today at about 10C but quite comfortable for a walk.

I hope you guys had a fantastic Monday.

Hugs!!

No comments: