Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The tale of the shoes

The tale of the shoes. On the left my torched outdoor pair, in the middle my indoor now outdoor pair and on the right the brand new indoor pair.

In other words Mizuno Wave Alchemy 9, 8 and 10 from left to right. Not a whack of difference between 9 and 10 but the 10 version does feel lighter.

Here's a close up of the torched pair, you can really see it when you compare it to the new pair.

Alas I didn't get a chance to try out the new pair as my gym bag just came home with me due to putting in an extra 1.5 hours at work. I had so much to do and being away from my desk for 4 hours didn't help. The training session did go extremely well and everyone enjoyed the cookies.

Came home had a salad for dinner and now it's total food cut off until after weigh in tomorrow. When I went to pick up my shoes at Running Room I walked past a very yummy smelling food court and had to chant my way out "weigh in tomorrow" sort of thing.  It's definitely a bit of an adjustment to weighing in on Thursdays. I've been weighing in on Saturdays since day one of WW.

My 30 day dumbbell challenge will start on Saturday as I have commitments after work tomorrow and Friday. I'm interested to see if that some how super charges the fitness/ weight loss. I'll of course talk about on here.

I hope you guys had a fabulous Wednesday.

Hugs!!

No comments: