Saturday, October 09, 2010

That was fun but I'm not 20 anymore

I really enjoyed my night out last night and I managed to last until the wee hours, but I have a feeling the group kept going after I left which is great. I don't have that kind of energy anymore :) It was a great group and there was lots of laughs and even a wee bit of dancing. We even got a bit of walking in when we left one place on to another.

I woke up on my own at 8am and so was so happy with my decision to weigh in on Thursday as I had breakfast stayed up for a bit then had a nap. Weighed myself on my home scale this morning and strangely I was lower than yesterday. Which is o.k with me of course but it's game on starting today.

I updated my trackers to reflect current weight and the actual date of the Christimas party. It's one month, three weeks and 4 days away. A lot can be done in the space of time and I plan to make use of it. Since the party lands on a Saturday I'll probably weigh in on that day to reflect the progress of Operation LBD.

Had multigrain Cheerios for breakfast with a glass of milk (3), a grilled cheese sandwich (6) and tomato soup (1) for lunch. I have 8pts left for the day. I'm aiming for a wee lower point day today.

When I finish typing here I'm changing into work out clothes and heading out for a mega walk. Activity is a big focus for the next 3 days as I'm home alone with the fridge.

I'm putting off grocery shopping until tomorrow so I can make a plan for the rest of the week. I won't be going to site this week so I need to fend for myself on the food front.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday. Might be back later to post workout details.

Hugs!!!

No comments: