Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday surprises

I was puttering away just about to do load two of laundry - bed sheets when my friend T phoned. She was on her way to a pedicure and asked if I wanted to come along. I thought why not.

Got the pedicure and then zipped into Walmart. She had shopping to do and I picked up some stuff as well. I got a jar of popcorn kernels, T's suggestion. I forgot that 3 cups air popped is one point. I can't even remember that last time I air popped popcorn. This was today's afternoon snack after I searched my basement for my airpopper. I'll a bring some to work tomorrow as well as a good low point snack.

I also picked up a box of frozen Prime stuffed chicken breast with prosciutto and swiss (4pts per breast), I thought it's a good quick protein, the box was $10 for 3 breasts but I still thought that's not bad as chicken is expensive. I also got a pack of Skinny Cow sundae cups - cookie dough flavour - 2pts per cup. I'll review when I have a chance to try them.

At the meeting yesterday I bought one of the new points calculators, of course I didn't have it with me while shopping so I've now put that into my bag.

I recently started my regular post grocery shopping routine which involves calculating the points and writing them with a sharpie on the container before putting the groceries away.

I opted not to go for a walk as I wanted to enjoy my beautifully soft tootsies for a day but yoga is definitely on the schedule as soon as laundry is done.

Looking forward to not having to get up insanely early tomorrow as I'm staying in town the next two days as I'll be away for the rest of the week. The computer is coming with me so I hope to still blog.

Oh yes on target to be tracking and being OP for day 15. They say it takes 4 weeks to make or break a habit. I'm half way to creating some very healthy habits.

Hope your weekend was fabulous.

Hugs!!!

No comments: