Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

I am ridiculously proud to be Canadian. I am a first generation Canadian as my parents immigrated from Germany and no one else in the family moved here.

So Happy Birthday Canada and a 142 years young.

Site was great this week and I told many about the 15 week challenge, so now I'll be watched for sure at lunch to make sure I'm picking healthy options.

Monday night went for a walk after supper then stupidly watched the Bachlorette. I was up at 3:30am and watched that show until 11pm. Stupid...I was already tired and that made me really tired on Tuesday.

Plus at 4am the alarm clock went off in my room to white noise. Apparently the last person in there tried to set it to a radio station. At any rate I didn't need to be up at 4am. Note to self check the alarm in the room. I use the alarm on the blackberry.

Had my fantastic friend C over for lunch as she's home from Toronto. It's so nice to see her.

Trying to make arrangements to take the neighbours dog for a walk tomorrow.

Alright you're up to date.

Later

No comments: