Saturday, July 04, 2009

I passed!!!!!!

Not sure if you all remember me going on about a big test that I had to write in May, this was the second time I was writing the NKE as I had just narrowly missed passing.
Well the results where due July 2, haven't got anything in the mail so out of curiosity I logged into the HRIA website and discovered I am now a CHRP candidate which means I passed the test. Whoo HOOOOOO that means I must soon start preparing for the 2nd Level test (NPPA) in October. OMG I'm so happy, I've been fixated on the number 73 lately so I wonder if I got 73% we shall see when the official results arrive in the mail.

Day with Dad has been great. Walmart was empty today as everyone is probably at Stampede. When Dad is in town it's a free day food wise so back on track tomorrow. He doesn't trust my cooking (which I find hysterically funny as I'm not sure what he thinks I survive on when I'm on my own) so he brings stuff and it's always lunch at KFC. No worries, I'm treating it like the Wendi plan - high today, low tomorrow.

At Earl's yesterday I had the spinach/berry salad, this is my new favourite and I'm going to try to make it at home. Spinach, strawberries, a little avocado, red onion, slivered almonds and a champagne vinaigrette, not sure what how to simulate the vinaigrette but I'll figure it our.

I was down 1lb today for my first challenge weigh in, while slightly disappointed it is a loss. I reminded myself it was snackapalooza week this week (hormones) so that's actually good as I'm normally up a few pounds before TOM.

Water consumption could be much better so that will be focus for the week ahead.

Talk to you later and hope you had a fantastic Saturday.
To all my American friends - Happy 4th of July.

Hugs!

3 comments:

The Glitterati said...

Whooo!!! Hurray for passing!! And hey, a loss is a loss is a loss, so congrats! That spinach salad sounds amazing (anything w/ avocado and onion is a friend to me), hope you had lots of fun w/ C & C!

Fatinah said...

congrats on your pass and your great loss!

H-woman said...

Whoo hoo (in true Stampede style)!

Congratulations. One down, one to go!

H =)