Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jungle lawn

That was the major thing I tackled today and I consider that a workout. I have a fairly big backyard and with all the rain we've been getting adding in the fact I didn't have a chance to mow it last week it was a jungle lawn. All in all about 50min of mowing today and I do use a power mower but I was sweating for sure.

Before I tackled the lawn I tackled laundry and had the same breakfast as yesterday - Oatmeal with 2/3 unsweetened almond milk and half a box organic raisins. That kept me full till lunch.

While mowing I twinged my left shoulder pulling the mower. I think I've worked that out but it's still sore. By lunch my mobility was a bit comprimised so I opted for Prairie Mill Organic Raisin Bread toasted. I had a green monster a little later on as I needed some sort of vegetable fruit. Today it was two handfulls of spinach, 1c unsweetened almond milk, 1c strawberries and a frozen banana.

Snack was a Kettle Valley Organic Cherry fruit bar, Yummy! I'm normally not a huge fan of fruit bars as I find them way too sweet. This one was perfect. I threw a couple in my bag for work so I have a healthy snack. I got a sample back from spud so in bag is strawberry and cranberry. I also packed a couple of granola bars.

Supper was a Money's mushroom burger on a PC burger first whole wheat bun with mustard, relish, ketchup and tzatziki chased down with a Bud Light Lime. Also very yummy.

Have you ever noticed how many food ads there are on tv, it's crazy. When I was contemplating a snack it was like they were on every few minutes.

That's two days in a row of spot on tracking. I won't forget my runners this week so I can workout Monday at site. Alright the goal is to be able to report back to you all that I've tracked for the whole week.

Posting will be random this week due to travelling but I hope you had a great weekend and have a fabulous week.

Hugs!

No comments: