Sunday, July 05, 2009

Bit odd

Bit random today as that's just the way the day is going.

It's a bit weird for me not to have chapters to read or an essay to write this weekend. It's just starting to hit me that I'm done all the classes for my certificate. All I do now is wait for the final mark.

So today has been about cleaning off the dvr and laundry plus packing for site and making sure my gym bag is ready for Wednesday so no thought is required when I get back on Tuesday.

It's been raining on and off so I think it's a good day to focus on flexibility - mainly yoga.

The other day I tried the new Bud Light Lime, it's awesome and I highly recommend it as a relatively figure friendly summer drink.

I tried Gain laundry detergent today as I've been less impressed with my PC brand. OMG I think I've officially switched it cleaned better and they're not kidding about the smell. I couldn't help smelling each piece of clothing as I folded it.

Bath and Body Works has officially arrived in Calgary and opened at Chinook Mall today. I'll wait until after Stampede to pop in and take a look.

Alright that's all I got.
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend ...until later.

Hugs!

No comments: