Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday, I've been tired all week and I'm so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

When I got home from work my Spud.ca order was here. I immediately realized I forgot to put out last weeks container. Oh well they'll get it next week.
In my order was:
Mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, bananas, strawberries, kiwis, cauliflower, broccoli, organic cinnamon raisin bread, and tzatziki from a local supplier.

I've also been collecting some cans of beans and tomatoes that are from Eden Foods - no BPA in the cans. I'm planning on making an organic chili for work lunch.

The moment I opened the container I put everything in bags designed to keep food fresh longer. The ziploc ones and the green ones (infomercial but available at Walmart). We'll see how that goes. The bananas were cut up, bagged and put in the freezer - ready for green monsters.

Yoga is on tap for tonight and I'm so looking forward to that to. Hamstring feels way better today so I think I'm up to a more intense workout tomorrow.

Alright that's all I got for now.

Hugs!

No comments: