Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whoo hoo!

I'm so happy Bernie won the at home challenge and a woman won the Biggest Loser title. I was cheering in my living room. I always loved Bernie's attitude and sense of humour. I was a bit concerned when Roger weighed in but way to go Ali.

Amanda and I have the same starting weight, I wish they said how tall they were. She looked fabulous at her 145. This gave me a wee glimpse of what I may look like at goal. Very inspirational I must say.

My company is taking part in the corporate challenge for the first time ever and we've been encouraged to take part in the Mother's Day walk and run. Well our sister company laid down a challenge that they had more people taking part. That got my knicker's in a twist so I rallyed my group and got one more than sister company. I only had to bribe one person. My group signed up for the 5K walk. We're focusing on fun not crazy training.

I remember when the corporate challenge had fun events like chair racing, now it seems like a mini olympics. It's all in good fun any way.

Alright that's all I have for today, have a groovy day.

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

Amanda is 5'2"