Monday, April 28, 2008

OMG it looks so nice outside

Apparently it is 21 degrees right now, as I sit at my desk and look out the window...it's just not right I tell you.

I can't believe I haven't been here since Wednesday. All that I've been up to is work and school.

Had an awesome weekend went to Costco and Superstore with H and Mom. Bought giant containers of veggies that must be eaten at Costco. Navigated an unfamiliar Superstore that seemed twice as big as the one in my hood. Then went to the Hyatt for nachos and burgers...oh were they good.

Tonight is dinner at a restaurant called Aida's that is supposed to have awesome falafels. I love falafels.

My papa is coming in on Thursday for his eye exam so cleaning the house is on the agenda plus now my two courses are going full force so reading excessively boring textbooks are also on the agenda. Fun I tell you.

Hope all is well with you and hopefully I'll have more entertaining things to post

No comments: