Monday, March 12, 2007

The Boards and Inspiration

Some time ago I was frequent poster on the boards of weightwatchers.ca, I stopped after awhile because I didn't find it too inspiring anymore and kind of bogged down with drama and then I found blogs, well H told me that someone hit goal and holy moly is this girl inspiring. Check out it out look for anything that mentions Shrunk or check out her blog. H has also mentioned some neat new info on food products that she noticed on the boards so perhaps I should drop by a bit more often.

Speaking of blogs, I also found Sonya's to be especially inspiring today, she's inspiring everyday but I love the plan and roadmap she talks about today. I know I need to plan out my protein. I think that helps me out with the afternoon munchies.

Upon researching a bit more about Wendi plan I realized that I'm in the process of following my old one, I'm now in a lower weight category...whoo hoo to me. I'll have to make a few adjustments for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Awwww - thanks so much. YOU inspire me - that's why I come here nearly everyday.

And awesome about being in a lower weight category - go you!!!

The plan feels great - it makes me feel less disorganized. And there's no denying what I've eaten, you know? I hope it helps you too.